Equities First Holding an establishment founded in 2002 is one of the pioneer organizations that offer loans against someone’s stock shares. With a presence in nine countries worldwide this company has a portfolio of over 700 transactions. They are popular for always providing fast solutions for those in need of working capital.
Recent economic times have rendered most business people and firms helpless on getting capital to start or expand their businesses. Equities First Holdings have offered a unique solution to such problems where they offer stock-based loans to such individuals who can provide collateral through their stock.Read Equities First News Here .
Their specialty of giving stock-based loans comes in very simple steps;
- Contact Equities First Holding with details of the funding you need and the collateral you can offer.
- A team then evaluates your application, and if there is a right solution for the applicant is found, a determination of the loan terms and the fixed interest rate is done.
- An agreement is then signed, and collateral is transferred to the firm’s custodian account.
- Funds are then transferred simultaneously with the collateral transfer.
- Payment of the principal funding is then done by the applicant and once done the collateral offered is transferred back to them.
Advantages of Equities First Holdings
- Once a solution is found, their response time is very timely usually within five to seven business days.
- They offer competitive low-interest rates usually between 3-4% to their investors.
- They offer guaranteed security for the borrower by using reputable legal and accounting entities to execute their transactions.
- A borrower has more flexibility to do what they want with the loans applied with no restrictions from Equities First Holdings.
- At maturity of the loan term, if any appreciation occurs to the collateral, the borrower gets 00% of it.
http://www.equitiesfirst.com for more.
A non-recourse loan is one of the products within the business realm and that is phenomenal for both investors and Loan Officers (LO). This is incredible for the LO who comprehends this item since few individuals think about it. The local bank in your place does not offer the product; hence there is almost no opposition! At whatever time you have a great product with minimal competition; it makes life substantially less demanding. In any case, what is a non-recourse loan? Indeed, all business loans fall into two classes: recourse and non-recourse. Most business arrangements are recourse, which implies that the individual getting the loan should sign as the guarantor of that loan. On the off chance that the business comes down, the proprietor is still accountable.
Nearly every bank offer customers with recourse loans that include the SBA loans. On the other hand, non-recourse is the point at which the arrangement remains solitary and investors does not personally put a sign as guarantors to the loans. That is typically accessible through a few organizations and only a small fraction of the same offer secured services. Hence, Equities First Holdings comes at hand at a time when you seriously need a non-recourse loan.
Non-recourse loans don’t tie up resources; more so, they have no individual risks and are assumable! With settled rates at unsurpassed lows a long haul, settled loan at these low rates, that is additionally assumable, can include countless dollars to the value of the property (in case the rates goes up). While thinking about the same, a few years from today the rates will be nearly 2% greater while the going business rates on Apartments Complexes will be 8%.
These kinds of loans are generally available with strip malls, apartment complexes, mobile home parks, mixed-use properties, and self-storage facilities. Those are properties that can stand on the gap of their cash flow without getting tied to businesses’ success. But with Equities First Holdings today, individuals and startups firms have a gold opportunity to get capital while utilizing their stock as security.
http://www.equitiesfirst.com for more.